Variable Frequency Drive
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
Over the years, we are able to dominate the market by manufacturing and supplying an innovative range of Variable Frequency Drive (VFD). These drives are used in electromechanical drive systems, conveyor systems and robotics to control AC motor speed and torque. We use highest grade materials and core techniques in the manufacturing of this Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), as per the standards laid down by regulatory bodies. We offer these drives to our esteemed clients at competitive prices.
- Reduced harmonic distortion
- Voltage correction
- Compact design
- Electronic thermal motor protection against overload.
- Temperature monitoring of the heat sink ensures that the frequency converter trips in case of over temperature
- The frequency converter is protected against short-circuits between motor terminals U,V,W.
- When a motor phase is missing, the frequency converter trips and issues an alarm.
- When a mains phase is missing, the frequency converter trips or issues a warning (depending on the load).
- Monitoring of the intermediate circuit voltage ensures that the frequency converter trips, when the intermediate
- Circuit voltage is too low or too high.
- The frequency converter is protected against ground faults on motor terminals U,V,W
- FOB Port
- JNPT Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Shrink wrap then carton box packing
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- SAKSUN INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD.
- Office Add:- Sr No.152/8, Ganesh Nagar, Behind Muktai Gardan, Dhayari Gaon, Pune - 411041, Maharashtra, India
- Phone : 08037301112
SAKSUN INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Developed and Managed by